WANT THE BEST DEALS?1-855-460-0011
for a FREE consultation
with one of our
trained sales representative
ENTER YOUR ZIP CODE
HughesNet is available in your area
Find out if HughesNet is available
in your area
- Can you make this simple. What is my monthly rate?
Depending on the plan you choose your monthly rate will range from $49.99 per month to $109.99 per month. We offer incentives whereby with a rebate you will receive a discount for the first 3 months, normally $10 off rate. The incentive pricing period is limited to the three-month window. It�s a great benefit to help you get started as you transition to the ease and speed of satellite Internet technology.
- What are the requirements for the best pricing?
- To get the best pricing on a monthly basis, we require a two-year commitment for service because this is how we are able to offer you the lowest monthly rate. Should you choose to start, but then cancel a two-year commitment, early termination fees are in effect.
- We require a major credit card or debit card to purchase the plan.
- We require that you purchase and lease HughesNet service and equipment.
- We have a minimum activation period where your HughesNet service must remain active.
- Our pricing involves promotional rebates that must be mailed in by expiration date.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Our special promotions are void where prohibited by law.
- Ask your customer service representative for all details.
- Are the speeds I see stated guaranteed at all times no matter what?
There are logical reasons why no one can guarantee top speeds in all situations. We state maximum speeds that are in range but can be reduced. Technology performance is contingent upon the configuration of your computer(s), how many other users are online at the same time as you, traffic congestion on the network or on the Internet, and other factors. The maximum potential speeds of each level of service stated here can at times be reduced, for example, at peak times. Stated speeds and uninterrupted use of service are not guaranteed because we can�t control all global and space variables. During peak hours, actual upload and download speed will likely be lower than speeds indicated. Overall, your experience should be an excellent one but we do want to provide you with as much information as possible.
Basically, yes. The plans offer different maximum upload and download speeds because satellite technology operates at different speeds for uploading and downloading data. The faster your speeds and the more download allowance you need, the higher your rate because you are consuming more capacity. Not everyone needs the highest download allowance because not everyone is a heavy Internet downloader. That's why we have different levels for you. No matter what plan you choose, the Internet is always on and your browsing and downloading times are a fraction of those for dial-up service.
BASIC: $49.99 PER MONTH.
Your maximum download speed is 1.0 Mbps and your maximum upload speed is 200 Kbps.* Monthly fee is $49.99 / month. With a mail-in rebate you get a promotional rate of ◊$39.99 / month for 3 months. Your download allowance of data is 250 Megabytes.
THE POWER 150
Monthly fee: $69.99/month for 3months with rebate promotion, then $79.99 / month. Your download allowance of data is 350 Megabytes.
THE POWER 200
Your maximum download speed is 2.0 Mbps and your maximum upload speed is 300 Kbps.* Monthly fee is 99.99/month for three months with rebate promotion and thereafter $109.99 / month. Your download allowance of data is 450 Megabytes. Ideal for those whose download needs are intense and heavy.
- What can I expect during a standard installation?
Your installer mounts the dish to an approved structure at least 5 feet off the ground as required by FCC regulations, using HUGHES standard roof and/or wall mounting brackets. The installer then installs a coaxial cable jack in the room where the HughesNet System will be located, and routes two exterior RG-6 coaxial cables from the dish to the coaxial cable jack. HughesNet also provides and installs the hardware required to properly ground your HughesNet System. And lastly, the installer will verify the satellite signal strength and activate your HughesNet account.
- How quickly will I be up and running?
Next-day installation is often available. When you place your order today, the sales representative can check the availability calendar for local installers in your area.
- Can the HughesNet-certified installer set up my home network and wireless router?
If you'd like, you can inquire if this option is available at an additional cost through your installer when you set your installation appointment. However, home networks are not included or supported by HUGHES technical support.
- What's not included in a standard installation?
- Custom work, including moldings or cosmetic hardware to hide cables, and non-penetrating roof, pole or chimney mounts (Be sure to discuss complex installations with your installer prior to work beginning)
- Removal or repair of previously mounted equipment (this work may be performed with a signed Waiver of Liability)
- Mounting to a roof structure that exceeds one story in height
- Pole mount for cosmetic purposes (the pole mount is only included in a standard installation if needed to gain a clear view of the Southern sky)
Fill out the form and our team
of Satellite Internet Provider
specialists will contact you!